What We Believe and Teach
Here is a brief summary of those truths we believe.
- The inspiration, infallibility, and authority of the Bible.
- That there is one eternal God who exists in Three Persons (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit).
- The absolute sovereignty of God.
- The deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth, His sinless life, His substitutionary death, His physical resurrection, and His ascension into heaven.
- The present session of Jesus Christ in heaven and His future return to judge the world and to consummate His kingdom.
- That salvation is by the sovereign grace of God alone, on the basis of the atoning sacrifice of Christ, and wholly apart from human merit.
- That God commands all men everywhere to repent and to believe the Gospel.
- That the church is composed of those who confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and submit to His rule and authority as set forth in the Scriptures.
- That Christians have the solemn obligation to conduct themselves at all times in a manner worthy of the Gospel they profess to believe.
- As a Reformed Baptist congregation we hold to the Baptist Confession of Faith of 1689. If you examine the confession you will find a more extensive description of our beliefs.